Reading My Blog Can Save You Money!

Friday, June 6, 2008

That's right!  Not only am I providing you with bi- and sometimes tri-weekly warmth, wit and wisdom but now I am saving you and your family money!  

This weekend only (Jun. 6-8), Einstein's Bros. Bagels is offering their bagels with shmear for a low, low price of $0.99!  Why would they do this, you ask?  Good question.  Ever heard the phrase, "The more you buy, the more you save"? Well, this weekend, you have the opportunity to make the phrase more along the lines of: "The more you buy, the more you can give."  All Einsteins asks is that you give the difference in price to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.   The donation is voluntary -you will still get the 99 cent price if you can't give...but I really think my Sesame Seed with low-fat plain schmear will taste so much more yummy knowing the kids at Make-A-Wish are getting an extra $2 I wouldn't have thought to give!

Thank Brianna for the tip! Happy carb-loading, my internets!

0 Creative People Had This To Say: