Labor Day, Schmabor Day...Fabric Pumpkins!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

So I've been just waiting and waiting for September to roll around to decorate for fall (what kind of dork am I?)...and am still holding out, but that doesn't mean I can't get a jump start on making some new fall decor...

9:30 am Saw this post: http://eoberrys.blogspot.com/2008/08/fall-pumpkins-that-make-me-happy.html

9:45 am Boo and I went upstairs to hunt for fabric scraps...

10:00 am Belle got in on the fun, and stuffs the first pumpkin.

10:30 am Auditioned the pumpkins for a photoshoot...never was quite happy with their placement, but they won't find their permanent home til after Labor Day Shmabor Day anyway.

11:15 am Woke up Baby from morning nap.

11:30 am Posted the fruit of my morning labor.


Now I wonder what the afternoon will hold...probably a load or two of laundry...I'll spare you the post.

7 Creative People Had This To Say:

Blogger said...

Those came out so pretty!

It's very nice to meet you,
Bella

Kayla said...

You are crazy creative and crafty. I imagine you get a LOT of 'help' too.

I miss you! I hope to be in the area this month. Maybe I can bring M over to play for a bit!

Rachel Berry said...

Your pumpkins turned out so cute! I am liking your fabric! And they just sooo easy! That's the best part. I totally cheated on my big ones and hot glued the bottoms closed. I DON'T handstitch. You can't even tell.

Great Job!

:)Rachel

Carry Grace said...

These turned out really good. It's looking like I will be late for fall this year, I'm way behind.

The Berry's Patch said...

They are so cute! Love the fabric you used. :-)

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

what a super handy project! yours loook so cute!

Bonnie the Boss said...

Those pumpkins are gorgeous!!! you did a great job.