Two Photos and Free Stuff for Voters

Tuesday, November 4, 2008





These pictures have nothing to do with Election Day (or do they?) but I took them yesterday and thought I'd post them. This little chapel is across the street from our Homeschool Coop. I can't seem to decide if it's steeple is whimsical or depressing. But I always have to take a closer look as I pass it.

So maybe I will just feel better if I know everyone else is drinking as much coffee as me...but here's some more free coffee info:

Starbucks is offering 12-ounce cups of their brewed coffee to customers who've cast their ballet. Then if you need something sweet to go with your brew, try a free red, white & blue star shaped donut from Krispy Kreme for voters. Still not convinced it's worth it to vote? Try a free scoop of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and a free cookie from McAlister's Deli. And some Chick-Fil-A's are offering a free sandwich for the occasion.



0 Creative People Had This To Say: