{Per Angi's Request}

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The House of Whimsey linked this cool font, which looks even cooler when made into a holiday banner. Easy-peasy...print, cut, glue, string, hang, post (a picture of finished banner on blog, that is).





And for Belle's class Valentine's exchange, I'm bringing these pencils with heart tops- simple felt project, which could easily be glued rather sewn.




Then I varied it a bit. I cut up a ziploc freezer bag for one side of a heart, so I could fill the heart with some conversation hearts before I stuck it on a pencil...didn't have any candy yet, though, and fortunately, my kids still think almonds and craisens are treats!


And now for the Forth File/ Forth Photo Tag from Angi: This is my sister-in-law, Mr. Smarty & I in 2002, maybe? We're in our second apartment in Austin getting ready to go to a cousin's wedding...if you look to the left, you will see the brown wall-I asked our apartment complex permission to paint and they agreed if I promised to paint it back...then when we moved out, Mr. Smarty and a friend had to repaint it for me, while I took care of our newborn...ahhh, memories...i tried to remove the red eyes, but ended up giving us all raccoon eyes...


And, the free manicure & pedicure coupons are still here!!! Please some one use them!

3 Creative People Had This To Say:

Amanda said...

Is that your etched mug that we made at your house like 10 "New Year's" ago? :o)

Kristen, pajama mama said...

yup! good eye...i've been wanting to etch some more monograms but not sure on what yet...maybe a large oval or round mirror? maybe something other than a monogram...thought about doing some glass canisters for around my tub, too, but it's still just a thought for now...
you still have your mug?

Angi said...

Thanks for the ideas for Vday! I love them! Oh and the pic, you look so rested :)! Those were the days!