A Thanksgiving Birthday

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Belle celebrated her birthday this past week with a few sweet friends. Her theme: a Plymouth Colony Thanksgiving!



Each guest made a bonnet, hat or headband as they arrived.
The menu was pumpkin spice cake and apple cider, but with the temperatures near 80, I skipped the cider.

It was a sweet reminder to be thankful for my kiddos on my oldest's birthday!

GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD. HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER. (PSALM 136:1 *NIV)


6 Creative People Had This To Say:

Jenilee said...

what a GREAT idea for a thanksgiving birthday party! I love it :) too bad my girls are jan, apr, and aug! :)

Braley Mama said...

That is too cute! My nephews bday is nov 21.............so I need to give my sis your awesome idea!

care said...

Reminds me of the Thanksgiving you spent with us when WE dressed up like pilgrims. Wonder where those pics are. Do you remember how old we were?

Kristen, pajama mama said...

Care-ha! Mom just emailed me the pics-it was 1983! I'll have to forward them onto you-crazy!!!

Ana Degenaar said...

Absolutely beautiful, I've never seen a party like this, I love it!!!!!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I wish they did this at our school! It's a great idea :)