Linkage:: SCARF Tutorials

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have absolutely no patience for sewing right now.  I just got into minor fisticuffs with my Brother SE270 over a zigzag stitch gone ugly.  But I just know that will end soon.  Right?  


Right?


Right?


Yeah, that's what I thought. 


So here are a few scarves on my growing list of things to try before it's too hot to wear a scarf in Texas:





--------------------------------------------------------



Joy Beadworks

--------------------------------------------------------




------------------------------------------------------




----------------------------------------


Lovely, aren't they?

Photobucket

8 Creative People Had This To Say:

Braley Mama said...

I love the beadworks one!They are all too cute.

Ana Degenaar said...

Those are amazing! I agree with the comment above, that beaded one is just gorgeous!

Joyeful said...

I love these scarves!! I can't wait to see your creation! That last one is just sublime!

Kristen, pajama mama said...

isn't it? i tried that one without success...but...i will try again, because I want it!!!

Catherine Anne said...

I had to come see this pj momma! Great blog...

Jennifer Juniper said...

I had no idea that scrunchy scarf would take off like it did! Thanks for featuring me, and I'll let you in on a little secret...I photographed that scarf while in my pj's, so I guess it's fitting that I'm featured here!

care-in said...

I love make it and love it...she is always re purposing her clothes!

care-in said...

OH...I love the bag you brought yesterday for your son. Did you make it? Seems simple enough I could do it. Is there a pattern or tutorial you used by chance?