Repurposing Christmas Ornaments

Tuesday, January 5, 2010



The tree is in the attic.  The stockings are dehung with care.  All but one ornament is tucked away for next December.  I saved this one from the the storage bin to admire all year.

Do you have any lingering Christmas?
Photobucket

10 Creative People Had This To Say:

H-Mama said...

Unfortunately all of it. That's my project today. No fun. ;)

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

All of ours is still up ... today's project for me as well. But there will be touches of Christmas that remain all year (not the least of which is our guest bedroom which is Christmas themed). I love your idea and may have to steal that ... I have a couple of ornaments I love and don't want to hide away.

Mrs. Bianca said...

We keep a mistletoe up all year long.

Braley Mama said...

I use some for fan-pulls.I love yours!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yes, all of it is still up!! I'll try and take it all down before Husband's bday in February. ok, only 1/2 kidding!!! :)

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

No but that's a nice idea though.

Jen said...

I read the ornament wrong and thought it said, "I cannot live without hooks." Which struck me as really funny for an ornament to say, since hooks are, actually, required. :-)

Anonymous said...

ok, soooooo 5 hours after reading this post, my tree is down and in the shed and the living room is put back together. thanks for the inspiration! ;) btw, I AM leaving some of the other decorations up a little while longer.

Joyeful said...

I have almost everything put away EXCEPT for our homemade yarn ornaments. I just couldn't bring myself to take them down yet! : )

I'm loving the new blog design, by the way!!

Nina said...

The bells on the inside of the front door and the wreath on the outside of the front door.