DIY Sweater Stocking

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I looked at my armless sweater and 
realized I had enough for a stocking...


Waste not, want not...
Martha has a template, but I just used one of my kids' stockings as a pattern.
  
Thanks for all your wonderful handmade ideas -
I wish my sweater had 15 arms-I'd send you each a cozy mason jar.  
Sparrow was the random generated winner-congrats!

Oh, and if you came out to Saltgrass last night-
thank you-it was a HUGE success!!! 
We raised $2400 in a few hours for our sweet Angel Tree families!  
Photobucket

4 Creative People Had This To Say:

Sparrow said...

Thanks Kristin! I'm excited to have won. Can't wait to hear about your next project.

care said...

LOVE the stocking! Great use for the sweater!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! How funny! I am not actually an Aggie, my sister attends Blinn! But my brother is a pretty hard-core triathlete, Nick Clark. I wonder if your husband knows him? (My husband is more of a runner!) What a small world! We sound a lot of like- too bad we don't know each other! And funny about the steam mop- it was about what I was expecting you to say! Haha! I think I'll stick to hot water and vinegar! :)

Kayla said...

Just stopping by to say HI!