Father's Day photos of the kids in the woods

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I am not a photographer and I don't know what I'm doing.  I wish I was and did.  
But I am really thankful for a smart camera and cute kids.
  
I have a few kids, so this post is picture heavy.  
But it's really for the Dad's in our lives, anyway.  

Hope everyone else has a wonderful day celebrating the men in their lives this weekend.













Happy Father's Day, Opa, Giddo, and Daddy!

8 Creative People Had This To Say:

Ashley said...

They are getting so. big.!!!! Wow. Too sweet.

Jenni R. said...

Great job! They are beautiful (photos and kids)!

Rachel said...

Aw! You saved the best for last. I think it captured all of their personalities perfectly, although I have yet to get to know Baby. But I do love all the ones with her smiling :) Happy Father's Day to Mr. Smartie.

Ana Degenaar said...

i adore these pics! Your kiddos are adorable!

care said...

Looks like you got some great shots! What cute kids! Great to see some recent pictures of them!

valthecraftygal said...

You did excellent! and I love the background! He will love them and they are sweet sweet sweet.

Sparrow said...

Wow! I love seeing pictures of your family and am almost in tears to see Baby Girl getting so big. She is beautiful, gorgeous and obviously flourishing...growing so much from the baby I met just over a year ago!

Side note for you pajama mama-keep the homeschool tips coming-I purchased the CD's you spoke about a few posts ago-the geography ones-one word-AWESOME. I haven't made my way to the world one, but also purchased the states and capitals CD since we will be making a trip cross country soon and it has been amazing! States and capitals are rolling off the tongue for my 5 year old and I can't wait to start the world one in a few months. I have supplemented the CD with a large room size map, we color one state and learn the capital as well as a few fun facts each day. A general K-2 geography workbook is also helping.

I want you to know that it was your post about the CD's that made me think that we needed to take advantage of our road trip and start on geography-seriously, keep the tips coming!

Beth said...

Oh my goodness...what a beautiful family!! EVERYONE is just gorgeous! I am especially drawn to your Baby girl from Ethiopia since we are working on an adoption from Lesotho, Africa. We are sooooo excited and speak of her as if she were really here already. We've nicknamed her "Grace" (will probably be her middle name when we finalize everything) however, we aren't deep enough into the process to have the referal yet. But we love her already!! Thanks for the beautiful pictures and sweet comment on my blog as well!
Blessings, Beth