Girlfriends Gift

Friday, November 30, 2012


This was what I gave a few of my best girlfriends last year (because you can't expect me to post this year's).

A quick little quilted pouch with my favorite nail polish, by Rimmel and a Stila Lip Glaze, which I bought solely based on a Pioneer Woman's post. (although since using the glaze, i haven't been impressed, fyi.)


What are you giving the girls in your life?  how about the father-in-laws?  just kidding.  not really, i need ideas! 

4 Creative People Had This To Say:

Jessica said...

This is really cute! I need to get started :/

Amanda said...

What a wonderful gift this was to receive! I still use it everyday!

Rachel said...

Oh, I love mine too!! Lovely colors for the pouch and the lip gloss was fab too :)

care said...

I LOVE my pouch and think of you every time I use it! It was such a fun surprise!