Angry Quilting :: Finished Last Call Quilt

Wednesday, August 22, 2012


 This quilt was on my list of things to finish before school starts.  So last week I angry quilted it. 
I feel better now, but I started with grand plans of concentric circles and half circles and quarter circles.  It was too much-and too small circles.  
And I had to rip it all out and quilt it again.    




Only a few more things on my list...

and happy birthday to my best friend, the father of my children and the one who funds my quilting. 
i love you forever.


5 Creative People Had This To Say:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I think the literal translation of quilt means "to bring to anger." It was totally worth it - it's amazing!!

Kristen, pajama mama said...

rebecca. you are so clever. love your comments!!

Amanda said...

I love it! great job friend!

Rachel said...

This looks amazing, I love that print you used for the trim. Yay!

christygirl said...

I love the trim too, but the whole thing is beautiful. I think the squarish quilting instead of circles is a nice contrast. (And you know I have such informed opinions on these things. ;)